Features and Benefits:
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to service two piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
The classic IRT231C is the most popular tool in its class. Introduced over 25 years ago and continuously refined, it offers the sheer power and performance features to tackle the toughest jobs with ease - as well as proven durability and economy. Working torque: 250 - 300 ft./lbs.; maximum torque: 425 ft./lbs.; free speed: 8,000 RPM; average air consumption: 4.2 cfm; sound dBA: 102.0/115; air inlet NPTF: 1/4"; minimum hose size: 3/8".